Thursday, July 16, 2009

THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!!

I just read an article that was talking about Crocs going under. This CAN'T happen!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes. If you don't have any go to crocs.com now or hit the mall and buy some. If you already have a pair go get a 2nd. I have 4 pairs and I think, actually no I know they are the greatest shoe ever made. (Mine also have mickeys instead of circles) If they go under I will cry. The Johnson dad is probably the most picky shoe guy I know and he even had 2 pairs and LOVES them. They are on my top 10 favorite things list, you know that list you all have of the things you can't go with out. Also on my list are Carmal and chocolate covered apples from the Rocky Mountian chocolate factory, Diet Cherry Pepsi, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Disneyland, Bath & Body lotion, a fitted bra, the smell of a christmas tree, a warm summer morning walk and looking at pictures. Now that I gave you my list, order you some crocs and add them to the list. (Make them the real crocs and not the Walmart knock off)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Crocs are going under. I thought they were way popular. I have a pair, & they are comfy. Your mickey shapes are way super cute. You should make a post out of your favorite things. They are all awesome. I think I will. You've inspired me! HaHa!

    ReplyDelete