Wednesday, August 19, 2009

LEGO?!?!?!?!

During the last year of my grandmothers life I would see her a lot. I was there every week to clean her house, take her grocery shopping and take her to her doctor appointments during that time I learned a lot from her. One of the things she told me about is when my dad was a little boy. She told me some funny story's about him. One of those story's was about her doing the laundry and always finding surprises in his pockets, once he had a whole handful of bees that he had caught and brought home to show her but had forgotten about. She found them! Just as I am sure anyone with boys knows when doing laundry there are always surprises. I have found rocks, money, rocks, trash I mean treasures that have been discovered somewhere, candy and rocks. Today I opened the washer to remove the cloths and I found legos, not just 2 or 3 but like 45 or 50 lego pieces. After laughing and collecting them. I ask "how did these get in the wash", the response, "that was my airplane, I was hiding it in the cloths. You washed it." Never thought I would find a whole load of legos. I guess they are nice and shiny now.

1 comment:

  1. So funny! I find the weirdest things too. Never found legos....yet. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Cute story!

    ReplyDelete