Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday's thought

What have I been thinking about through out the last week? I know you have been wondering; okay so maybe you haven't but it is Thursday and that means it is time for Thursday's thought. The thought that keeps going through my mind. My little cheerleader started Kindergarten a year ago. Where did the year go?????? I can't believe were here at that mark in the road, the one that means she is officially a big school girl. Am I ready for her to go to 1st grade. Yes, no, maybe, I don't know?!?!?!?!? She is ready and so excited and I am so excited that she is so excited but I will miss her so much. I know she is already in school but Kindergarten is so quick and then she is home. Home to play, to TALK, to have lunch with me and did I say to TALK. I just think the last 6 years and flown by and this last year was like a blink before I know it she will be 16 and driving!!!!!! If I am wiping tears away for 1st grade what is it going to be like for 16 and driving. I vote, our children can't grow another year older, smarter, bigger, or better until we say so. I just need one more year of her being a little girl and then we can move on to the big girl stuff, well................................................................................ maybe.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way girlfriend! The time completely flew by this year. It seems like they just started school. I'm sad to think Kobe will be gone all day too. Oh well, we'll just have to live it up this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. time sure does fly by! I can still remember you when you were just a youngster, now a mother missing your baby!!! I know how you feel, my baby is 22 :(

    ReplyDelete