Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday's thought

Here we are rounding the corner to another weekend. Exciting? Yes!!! Scary at how fast time flys? Positively Yes!! But we can't hit the weekend until you here my thought that belongs to Thursday and as always remember it is my thoughts and not ment to touch a nerve but my belief is Having your own opinion on every matter worthy is what matters.
As I have been thinking about Thursday getting here and what idea I would pluck from the sea of flowing thoughts running my brain I had considered and planned on sharing my feelings about Jon & Kate plus 8. Should I be embarrased I watch the show?.?.? Maybe, these day's I spend more time being disgusted by thier parental behaviors and saddend to see what money can do to a family. My blog would have focused on what I am disgusted about, what I think about divorce and what I believe it does to the children no matter the ages and what I think they should do not that I have a say. I would have typed wildly about how fearing embarrasement of someone catching me read the magazines in line at the checkout I would quietly peak at them to see if there is an update on where their family sits and where it is going. Do I continue to watch I don't know but for today I am not going to share those thoughts.
Today I want to share something fun. I believe, well no I know that I have the best pediatrician in the world. I know we all think that but I know!!!!!! Today Wild Man made his monthly visit into the doc. He must love the doc and his awesome nurse Jane why else would he make a monthly visit. Over the last few days he hasn't been feeling well and with a fever and some other issues I made a call in this morning. I always hate to hear the words your docotor isn't in today but we have an opening with so and so. Those are the words I got to hear this morning. I made an appt with another okay qualified to see my baby doc. Upon arriving, giving blood to cover my co-pay. (Really money but soon may be blood) and hearing the shout out for our entrance to a room, the nurse left. After a few minutes of waiting here comes our doc. What? I thought you were off today?!?!? After the what are you doing here glance this is what I hear " Hey, fancy meeting you here. If you promise not to tell anyone I am here then I want to see Wild Man myself." I of course jump at the offer and hand over heart promised not to tell another soul in the office, especially the front desk. Come to find out, he had stepped in the office to take care of some paper work before going for a long weekend with his son. How awesome is that!!! He took time out of his hurry and get my stuff done so I can start the weekend day to see my Wild Man. Can I say I LOVE him. Is that wierd, I don't know but I do. I have always known he was awesome and there have been moments when he has gone beyond all to be a good doc but today I would give him my right arm. So there you have my thought for thursday, my love for the greatest doc in the world. The only thing that would make him better is if he made house calls.

3 comments:

  1. I totally watch Jon & Kate plus 8 every week. It really is such a sad thing. I just wish they would wake up & leave this crazy world of fame behind them. Kate needs to give up the love of money. I'm rootin for them, I hope they make it!
    I forgot who your doc is? Let me know. Maybe I'll switch. We go to the same office. Mine is okay, just okay. I really want a change. I'm so happy wild man is okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a great doc! I work for 2 that are awesome as well!!!! Glad to hear your wildman is ok! There is alot going around and its scarey!!!! I too feel sorry for that little family ... money seems all to important and it just makes things worse sometimes ... I just read on MSN that they are announcing their split on monday's show ... sad, very sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, I would so totally be into any competition you want to put together. Count me in. Let me know what it is. I will let you know when & where the next luncheon is. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete