Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Turkey Leg anyone??



There is nothing better than a HOT and JUICY TURKEY LEG from DISNEYLAND!!!! I thought I would post about my battle with the bulge, I know I haven't said much about it. Before Disneyland things were going well I was down 10 pounds and feeling good then we went on vacation and I lost control. I just kept thinking we are doing a lot of walking, I can eat another churro, oh it's just one more ice cream and we can have a breakfast buffet and I just won't eat lunch. Ya didn't go so well, I came back plus 4 pounds but I am finally back down to a loss of 10 pounds. YEA!!! 10 1/2 weeks until the wedding and I would like to see 10 more pounds. If food didn't taste so good!!!!!!!!!!! I will say I don't regret my 4 Disneyland pounds they were worth it! I am curious though when people do weight watchers they lose like 4 and 5 pounds a week, I average 1 to 1 1/2 pounds per week. My guess is that they are eating less than I am but I will be happy with 1 pound per week if that means I can still have a treat and a pepsi. Anyway, there it is 10 pounds down and still 25-30 to go but hey in 30 weeks I will be there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment