Thursday, April 23, 2009

This, that and the other plus a few pictures

Baseball FINALLY!!!! After all the snow and rain outs, we finally got to hit the field. Here is Mr. Football up at bat.
Sorry for the sideways photo, didn't notice until now. This was our last trip out to the all exciting, favorite vacation spot........ ELKO. Here is Mr. Football and our Beautiful Cheerleader with Mr. Pepsi and a huge polar bear.

Easter at the Johnson house. Never did get a Easter Sunday dress photo but they all looked cute.


The Johnson kids with the George kids (cousins). Seeing the kind of freaky, made me want to hide mall Easter Bunny.
IN OTHER NEWS: My sis and her husband are finally transfering back to Utah from Elko and we are so excited. I will miss the Pizza Barn but other than that don't know that I will ever head that way again. HaHa. To add to the excitment of their return, they are having a BABY!!! YEA!!! WooHoo!!! Hoorah!! We are so excited for them. This is their first. We can't wait to see him or her. The other bit of info. my other little sis is getting married in Aug. We are very excited for them, and her hsuband to be is an awesome guy and we are glad to have him join the family. To both my sisters I say: Thanks for giving us exciting things to look forward to. My kids are excited for a new uncle and a new baby, Wild Man isn't so fun to hold like a baby anymore so they need a new one to hold and kiss.






2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for all of the upcoming adventures! Goodbye Elko. I can't wait to see what the babe will look like. Lisa will be a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!!! babies and weddings what could be better and you will have both! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete